Car Repair Tips from Coach Auto Body Repair Shop in Syosset, North Shore Long Island, NY
- Your car is the second largest investment you are likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
- Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages or a collision.
- Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at Coach Auto Body repair shop in Syosset, NY and ask that the insurance company inspect the car here.
- You are not required by law to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
- You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company can not require you to go to a particular shop.
- Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you are not sure why one estimate is different from another you have received, please ask us.
- Choose a shop that has uni body repair equipment and has certified technicians.
- Ask if the shop will be using genuine manufacture replacement parts (OEM).
- Ask if the shop offers a repair warranty.
- Let us help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company.
If you need additional information about the repair process or tips, please feel free to
contact Coach Auto Body or call (516) 921-0086 and ask our PPG Dupont and Matrix System certified technicians.